Declaration of the obligation to inform
The EU General Data Protection Regulation, the Data Protection Act 2000 and the Data Protection Amendment Act 2018 are designed to protect the right to personal data. We process your data exclusively on the basis of the legal provisions (DSGVO, DSG 2018, TKG 2003).
When you send us a request per email or via our website, any data that you have provided will be stored by us for six months in order to process your request and in case of any follow-up questions. We will not pass on your data without your consent.
Your details, including personal data from our contact form, will be transmitted to us via our own mail server, processed and stored by us in order to process your request. This data will not be collected or passed on without your consent. Without this data we cannot process your requests.
The data processing is carried out on the basis of the legal provisions of § 96 para 3 TKG and Art 6 para 1 lit a (consent) DSGVO.
Cookies and web analysis
We process data about your use of our website via the following tool in order to be able to adapt it to your interests in the best possible way.
- Matomo Matomo (www.matomo.org), a service provided by InnoCraft Ltd, 150 Willis St, 6011 Wellington, New Zealand.
Purpose and scope of processing: Matomo stores cookies in order to recognise you and subsequently compile user statistics about your website activities.
- the user’s IP address, shortened by the last two bytes (anonymised)
- the page called up and the time of the call-up
- the page from which the user came to our website (referrer)
- which browser with which plug-ins, which operating system and which screen resolution is used
- the time spent on the website
- the pages visited from the sub-page accessed
Matomo stores the following cookies on your device:
- Name: _pk_id, Duration: 13 months, Purpose: To store details about the user, such as the unique user ID.
- Name: _pk_ses, Duration: 30 minutes, Purpose: Temporary storage of data for the visit.
- Name: mtm_consent, Duration: 30 years, Purpose: storage of consent for user statistics.
Legal basis of processing: Your data is processed on the basis of your consent. Your consent for web analysis is stored in the “local storage” of your web browser. Revoke consent and reload page.
Recipients of the data: The data collected with Matomo is stored on our own servers. It is not passed on to third parties.
Purpose of processing: When you visit our website, the web server collects usage data (so-called server logs). The collection of this data is necessary to technically enable the connection to our server and the use of the website. This data is also used to defend against and analyse attacks.
The following server logs are collected: The IP address of the requesting device, together with the date, time, the request, which file is requested (name and URL), the amount of data transferred to you, a message as to whether the request was successful, Identification data of the browser and operating system used, as well as the website from which the access was made (if access is via a link).
Legal basis for processing: Your data is processed on the basis of our legitimate interest in ensuring the operation of the service and system security.
Recipient of the data: The web server for the operation of our website is technically operated by an IT service center as a processor. The data from the server logs are passed on to the law enforcement authorities if there has been a hacker attack. Any further transfer to third parties will not take place.
Further information: The server logs are stored for a maximum of two months.
Any personal data that you electronically transmit on this website, such as names, e-mail addresses, addresses or other personal details, will only be used by us for the specified purpose, and will be stored securely and not passed on to third parties. The provider automatically collects and saves information on the web server, such as the browser used, operating system, referring page, IP address, time of access and so on and so forth. This data cannot be assigned to specific persons without checking further sources of data and we will not further evaluate this data, as long as there is no unlawful use of our website.
You have the right to information, correction, deletion, restriction, data portability, revocation and objection regarding your data stored by us. If you believe that the processing of your data violates data protection law or your data protection claims have otherwise been violated, you can complain to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or the data protection authority.
We are particularly concerned to protect and keep safe all personal data that you entrust to us. This document tells you more about how we use and process your personal data.
Purpose limitation, legal basis, storage period and data recipients
1. We require the collected personal data for processing e.g: for the fulfilment of the contract, billing, assertion of contractual claims, for customer service purposes and for advertising purposes. The data is collected, stored, processed and used for this purpose.
2. The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is, on the one hand, the fulfilment of the contract, legitimate interests, the fulfilment of our legal or contractual obligations and, on the other hand, your consent (e.g. contact forms, newsletters, online bookings, cookies). Failure to provide the data may result in various consequences.
3. We process your personal data, as far as necessary, for the duration of the entire business relationship (for its initiation, processing to the termination of a contract) as well as beyond that in accordance with the statutory storage and documentation obligations, which result, among other things, from the Austrian Commercial Code (UGB), the Federal Fiscal Code (BAO) as well as until the end of any legal dispute, ongoing warranty periods and guarantee periods, etc.
How you can reach us
+43 (0)676 94 84 233